A Personal Approach
Our personal approach enables us to get to know you intimately and also to proactively serve the best interests of multiple generations of your family.
Understanding the “Why?” Behind Your Wealth
The AdvantageWealth Advisors Financial and Investment Planning Process
Our client-focused wealth management approach recognizes that every client has different needs, goals, and circumstances. As a result, our services vary to address your specific needs. What remains consistent, however, is out commitment to serving you and your family with the utmost care, in an environment that emphasizes accountability, communication, education, and confidentiality.
Commitment to Service Excellence
To ensure we consistently provide the high level of personalized service our clients have come to rely upon, we work with clients who:
- Value a long-term relationship based on mutual trust and respect
- Expect proactive, timely, and responsive interaction and communication
- Seek out and implement objective advice focused on helping them gain greater control and understanding over their financial lives and decisions
- Have a desire to manage risk across all aspects of their financial lives
- Understand the value of a high quality, well balanced approach that capitalizes on long-term growth prospects and efficiencies.
As independent financial advisors, we serve our clients with advisory accounts in a fiduciary capacity which means we have an obligation to place your best interests first at all times. We partner with you as your advocate and guide along the path to pursuing your life goals and objectives. This requires getting to know you on an intimate basis—well beyond the information contained on your balance sheet.
Our highly personalized and sophisticated planning approach is centered on your goals.
To deliver on our commitment to service excellence, we want to understand the “whys” behind your wealth, including:
- What drives you? What do you want to achieve in life and why?
- What’s most important to you and your family members?
- What are your short- and long-term goals, aspirations, and lifestyle desires?
- If you own a business, what are your future plans? How will you exit the business and derive income or equity from the business? Do you have a succession plan in place?
- How will you define your legacy for your heirs and the organizations you support?
Our personalized wealth planning approach enables us to proactively serve the best interests of multiple generations of your family, helping to:
- Anticipate any obstacles along the path to your goals
- Deliver highly-targeted, customized strategies for the challenges you face
- Introduce the opportunities that are right for you and aligned with your lifestyle and legacy goals